Thursday, October 9, 2008

Essential Oil Twist on Alcoholic Beverages

For those of you who like to use 100% therapeutic grade essential oils to flavor your water or seltzer and are at least 21 years of age you may be interested in the recipes I found at The Art of Being Feminine website.

The author has posted some yummy looking recipes using essential oils to flavor your adult beverages. What a concept!

I have used essential oils to flavor my water and I have used them to flavor my food but I have never flavored my cocktails. But why not?

Check out the interesting drink recipes. The one that I found most appealing is the cinnamon wine.

cinnamon essential oil flavor alcoholic beverages cocktails drinks
The recipe calls for Cinnamon Essential Oil which is noted for its warming properties that help invigorate and rejuvenate the mind and body. Interestingly, in Egyptian times it was used in mulled wines and love potions.


CINNAMON WINE

Ingredients:

Half a bottle of Malaga wine
1 drop of Cinnamon Essential Oil
4 drops of Lemon Essential Oil

Combine ingredients and serve in delicate wine glasses.



Sounds yummy yes? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. And of course, if you have any questions or need help ordering any Young Living Products contact me. I'd be happy to help.

Yours in Scentsible Wellness,
Elizabeth

No comments: