Saturday, June 28, 2008

Headin' to NYC for an Overnight Getaway - I'm Bringing My Thieves

My darling husband has surprised me with an overnight getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary and my birthday!! I am so excited to head out and leave all our cares behind.

Of course I will be packing my essential oils - I just can't be without them! I will also be packing my Thieves Spray to make sure that I spray all surfaces in the hotel room.

My husband laughs when I do this but honestly, when you read the study done by the researchers from the University of Virginia Health System on the presence of germs in a hotel you'd be this prepared too!

The study found that when a consumer checks into a hotel, many times they find the previous guest has left something behind -- their cold! They found that many objects in the hotel room were contaminated by the previous guests.

Dr. Owen Hendley, professor of pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at the UVa Health System said "To my surprise, in a hotel room occupied overnight by an adult with a cold, everything from television remote controls, telephones, light switches and faucets were contaminated with rhinovirus".




Thieves Spray kills germs on contact and its so portable. Take it with you wherever you go and are sure to run into unwanted germs. Thieves essential oil blend has been university tested for its effects against unwanted microorganisms.







I will be prepared not to pick up any unwanted germs on this quick getaway and I most sincerely hope that the next occupant of my bed and breakfast room has some Thieves Spray on hand for their stay because, sadly, I will be arriving with a cold!


Do you need help with ordering Young Living Products or do you have a question about the product line? Contact me, I would be happy to help you!

Yours in Scentsible Wellness,
Elizabeth







No comments: