Tuesday, June 17, 2008

R.C.™ To The Rescue


I love when my essential oils alleviate a symptom or heal me or my family without the use of over the counter medicines or prescription drugs.

When my oils bring comfort to my family it brings me great satisfaction and helps reaffirm, for me, that there are natural solutions that can be used to help my family maintain their health and bring us relief when needed.

Last night my essential oils came to the rescue and brought with it great relief and great satisfaction!!

Last night one of my dear children started in with her allergy related croupy cough. It was a threatening cough and I became concerned for our night ahead and the possibility that I would be waking in the middle of the night to administer a nebulizer to my daughter. Even my husband had that "we are in for it tonight" look on his face as my daughter headed for bed.

I have had great success with R.C.™ and Raven essential oils in the past for congestion issues with my children so I decided to pull out the R.C.™ . I mixed it with some sesame oil and rubbed it on my daughter's chest and back. I then gave her some homemade Honey Horehound cough medicine and silently said a little prayer that sleep would be in our lives this evening.

My daughter settled in nicely and I was very hopeful. About 3 hours into my sleep I awoke to her coughing. I knew in my heart that I needed to either get her more cough medicine and/or put some more oil on her chest and if I didn't, for sure, I would be pulling out the nebulizer to help her breath. I dreaded waking her for this ordeal but if I didn't do something I wasn't going to be able to get myself back to sleep due to my fretting over what was to come.

I decided that I would do the least disruptive solution and that was to set up the diffuser in her bedroom.

Read About Diffusing Here


I added about 20 drops of the R.C.™ oil into the diffuser and started it up. Once the oil began circulating in the room my daughter's coughing stopped immediately and she didn't make another sound the entire evening. When she woke in the morning her cough was no longer a croupy cough but sounded more like a cough that was breaking up. Even better, she barely coughed all day!

R.C.™ is an Essential Oil blend created by Young Living and consists of four different eucalyptus oils and other oils that are perfect for supporting the respiratory system. This oil blend is very beneficial in the diffuser to decongest and relieve allergy-type symptoms such as coughs, sore throat, and lung congestion.

Order Young Living Essential Oils Here...

Please contact me if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I'd be happy to assist you.

Yours in Scentsible Wellness,
Elizabeth

Disclaimer: This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. This information has not been evaluated by the Federal Food & Drug Administration.

No comments: