Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beat the Blues and Smell Great Too!

I want to tell you about a combination of Young Living Essential Oil blends that I love.

When combined, these oils create a beautiful scent but what's more to love is the way they will make you feel. I want to share this combination with you because I feel that everyone should have these oils. Truly, you shouldn't be without them.

When worn as a perfume don't be surprised when people are being nice to you. Especially when they comment on how wonderful you smell!

For you men readers, the scents are a bit feminine so just buy them for your favorite gal to wear and stay real close to her for the effects That's what my love does!!

I was first introducted to this wonderful combination of oils from Viki Opfer, a Diamond Distributor in Young Living, when I attended a seminar she was presenting. She passed these four blends around the room to all the attendees and I have to tell you, the results were astounding. I don't think I have ever been surrounded by so many giddishly happy people.

Since then I have used this combination quite frequently. In times of stress these oils are always included in my morning routine and are perfect for when I am feeling a bit blue. These oils bring me a great sense of peace and happiness.

Vicki appropriately calls it the "mood uplifting" protocol. Here is what she has to say about it:

"My all time favorite is the "mood uplifting" protocol. It includes 4 oils and everyone always tells me how much they love this smell. I learned this protocol from D. Gary Young in 1994, and it's helped many, many people consistently have more cheerful days, especially when used every day. What a concept! A "perfume" that not only raises my mood and my frequency, but also helps everyone with whom I come in contact feel the same way because I'm diffusing to them!"



Here's the protocol. Be sure to click on the pictures to get a description of the oils:




Valor - single drop on one wrist. Hold the other wrist to it forabout a minute (very balancing) Valor now comes in a convenient roll-on!






Harmony - single drop over the solar plexus (above the belly button)









Joy - single drop over the heart





White Angelica - single drop in one hand. Rub both hands together. Brush down from top of head, face, shoulders, chest, all the way down the body, lightly touching the body, right over the clothes, as though applying an "angelic shield."





If you have any questions or would like to add these oils to your morning routine and need help, please ask me. I'd love to help you!
To order these oils click here!
Yours in Scentsible Wellness,

Elizabeth


These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments: